If you would like to join in the Hodgepodge just click on the button above and link up with us. Joyce does a great job of jogging our brain each week. Don’t miss out!
1.Have you ever played golf? Any interest in playing? Do you have a significant other who loves to play? Did you watch The Masters this past weekend?
I had golf in high school does that count. Back when I was a teen we used to go to the putting range, it was a great place to meet guys. Lol. Mini-golf is about my limit. My hubby used to like to play I think, but his knees would not let him now. Did I watch The Masters - nope, notta, not a chance, but hubby did.
2. Hats are back in fashion this spring...how do you feel about wearing a hat? (fyi-I'm not talking baseball caps) When was the last time you wore one?
I have always loved hats, but not the fancy ones. I like the fishing hats or sun hats. Probably the last time I wore a fancy one was when I stood up in my friends wedding probably in 1976.
3. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 meaning proficient and 1 meaning "I'd starve", how adept are you at using chopsticks?
Definitely a 1, maybe I should think this over, that might be a way to lose weight. Lol.
4. Has technology taken over?
Yes and it is all well and good, I would not be here without technology. Thank God for my pacemaker but I think there should be a limit. Read my post on the Letter I yesterday.
5. In the course of a day how often do you look in a mirror?
I look several times but only to see if I have snow on my shoulders. I have a terrible case of dry scalp, kind of a dermatitis or eczema not quite psoriasis. I am wondering if a dermatologist could help.
6. Tulip or Daffodil?
Daffodil, I love daffodils, there are so many different kinds, but if you really want to make me happy give me daisies.
7. I am proud of myself for __________________.
…keeping up with the A-Z Blog Challenge.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
You should check out some of the posts for the A – Z Blog Challenge. I have ran across a lot of really interesting posts. If you are not participating put it on your calendar for next year I have met some new blogging friends and it is a lot of fun.
until next time… nel
7 months ago