Can't believe it is already the end of September. I was MIA all month, but for good causes, I will share that in another post. It is good to be back!
1. Something on your October calendar that makes you smile?
This little man, Silas James turns two years old!
2. Food for the soul or music for the soul...which camp are you in? Tell us why.
I would have to say Music for the Soul. I spent a lot of time singing to a certain little boy this month. And it did the soul good when you would here him walk across the floor singing "Oh How Love Jesus!"
1. How to make pear butter from Asian pears. 2. How they do laparoscopic surgery.
To be honest I really do not have one. I am not a big football fan. I just make sure my hubby has munchies to eat on game days.
1. Wash my face with a cold wet rag. 2. Comb the hair. 3. Throw on some clothes or a robe. 4. Grab a glass of tea. 5. Watch the birds out the window for a few minutes.
6. What small thing have you taken note of today?
How much I need to get accomplished.
7. Sum up your September in seven words or less.
Enjoyable tiring month helping my daughter.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
God is so Good! On Aug 21st I asked for your prayers, you can read my request here. God answered prayers! I will try to post about it in a couple of days. Thanks for praying!
until next time...nel