Monday, April 16, 2012

N is for NFast Photos...

Yes I have a dream, NFast Photos. I love to take photos, that is one of my many passions. I love capturing what God has given us to enjoy. There are so many things that so many people take for granted. I have thousands of pictures I have taken over the last three years. It’s almost as if everything I look at my mind is processing wondering how that would look in a picture, or perhaps an enlargement, or a greeting card. I know it is a sickness. Lol.

My dream is in it’s beginning stages. In March I placed a card rack in Village Flowers & Mercantile/ Back Porch Tea House at Willard MO with 96 different cards. It is a cute little shop here in our town. If you are ever in the area make sure you check it out, you won’t be disappointed. In May I will be placing another rack at my daughter’s cake shop in Russellville, Sugar Shack. Eventually I would like to set up a store online. I did have them on a blog, but it just did not work out like I wanted it too. All of the cards are blank on the inside for your own personalization. All of the photos are signed and a description is on the back of the card.
Below are few examples of the some of the cards.














until next time... nel

4 comments:

  1. Great photo cards, I'm sure you will sell a lot of them. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your business venture...you are a very talented photographer! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos/cards. May there be an explosion of orders and sales.
    Blessings,

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them, Nel! Let us know when you open an online store.

    ReplyDelete