1. It's hard to believe, but next week's Hodgepodge will find us in the month of September. What's one thing you want, need, or hope to do still before summer officially ends?
I would love to get some fishing in. Maybe a picture-taking drive!
2. When were you last at 'your wit's end'?
Last Friday, my daughter was at the ER again, and they could not find anything.
3. Describe a time you were figuratively thrown into 'the deep end'?
Nothing comes to mind right at the moment.
4. Does the end always, ever, or never justify the means? Explain.
I think it depends on what end or means you are talking about. It is different in different circumstances.
5. What makes your hair stand on end?
Things that are going on in this world makes my hair stand on end! It is a sad, sad situation!
6. I read an article on the website Eat This! Health, that listed 11 foods we can eat to help end bad moods. Basically it's a feed your brain so you're less anxious, grouchy and lethargic. The foods are-mussels, swiss chard, blue potatoes, grass fed beef, dark chocolate, greek yogurt,
From the list probably eggs would help my mood, now coconut would do the trick to as long as it has a creme pie attached to it. I think mussels would probably put me in a bad mood because I definitely would have to be forced to eat them.
7. What project around your home, office, or life in
We have a closet in our office that drives me crazy. No matter how much I organize it does not stay that way. I have nicknamed it the 'Closet From Hell.' That is definitely on my project list!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have been working on a few crafts lately and getting some sewing in. I love when I have time to do that. Headed to Arkansas in a week - Grandson's birthday. Actually it will be a week from Friday. He will be 14.
Until next time...nel