2 weeks ago
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
1. Spring is in the air (at least in my neck of the woods) and the birds are singing...what's your favorite bird?
I don’t know if I really have a favorite. I love the little wrens. For the last 3 years a couple of wrens have made their nest in a birdhouse that we have on our porch. They sound so pretty when they are talking to each other. And after the little ones have hatched they sure can make a ruckus. We get an Indigo Bunting at times during the summer and they are beautiful and of course cardinals all year round.
2. Speaking of birds...do you tweet? If so tell us your screen name and we'll come flocking to your Twitter site. Even if you don't let's all pretend here that we do-in 140 characters or less, sum up your week so far.
No I do not tweet. Summary – Great church service. Busy week. Doctor’s check up & cardiologist. Keeping up w/ A-Z. Missing kid and grands. Enjoying life.
3. Its been reported recently that employers are not only viewing the facebook pages of potential hires but they're also requesting your facebook password to have a look at what you've kept from public view. What say you?
Sorry, there is a limit. I can understand to a certain extent them viewing the public facebook page but no one has a right to your password unless you give it to them.
4. It's April and you know what that means-Major League Baseball is back in action. What's your favorite baseball movie? If that's too hard, what's your favorite sports themed movie?
My favorite is “Field of Dreams” build it they will come! I love that movie! Sport’s themed would be “Blindside.” If you have not seen that one you need too!
5. Something else this season brings-asparagus. Yes please or no thanks? If it's yes please what's your favorite way to have it prepared?
No thanks… actually I have only tried it once or twice and it was okay. I think my SIL steamed it and it was pretty good.
6. What drives you? (Don't you love how I sandwiched that one in between asparagus and jugglers???)
I think loving life! God has given us so much how can we not be driven!
7. April 18th is International Jugglers Day...can you juggle?
If we are talking throwing things up in the air and catching them - not so much. I guess it depends on what you’re juggling. I always have several things going on at the same time so I guess that is a form of juggling. Lol.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I love this time of year! Nothing like Spring and new beginnings and fresh starts. I get so excited with the flowers blooming and the birds singing. A perfect time to enjoy what God has given us!
“And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good.” Genesis 1:31a
until next time...nel
Posted by Nel at 12:01 AM