Can you believe it is Hodgepodge #163? Just want to say you do a wonderful job Joyce! Always ready with a list of questions to make us think.
1. What's the biggest change since your childhood in the way people think or act?
So many people just don't care anymore, or at least it seems like it. They are just out there bearing it all. And kids grow up so much faster now days. I was still playing with Barbies and dolls when I was 11 years old not worried because a boy didn't call.
2. The Olympic Biathlon involves cross country skiing broken up with either two or four rounds of target shooting. Which part of that would stress you out more? Or would you love them both equally?
Sorry I have not watched any of the Olympics so I have no clue what you are even asking. Think I will just skip this one...
3. February is National Canned Food Month...what is your most often purchased canned food item? What was in the last can you opened?
Probably green beans we purchase the most of. I do not do the everyday cooking so I would have to say mushrooms when I made a homemade pizza a week or so ago.
4. What river (anywhere in the world) would you most like to cruise?
The Seine River in Paris.
5. It's the middle of the night and you can't sleep...what do you do? Count sheep? Toss and turn? Watch television? Or do you get up and do something productive?
I always figure when I can't sleep there must be something or someone the Lord wants me to pray for. So I talk to the Shepherd for awhile then usually right back to sleep.
6. How important is keeping your cool?
I think it is very important. Important for our health but also for our witness. You never know who is looking up to you.
7. I've got white stuff on the brain so why not run with it? White lie, wave the white flag, white knuckle it, white wash a situation, or white as a sheet...which phrase could most recently apply to your own life in some way?
White Knuckle It. Holding on tight cause it's just a bend in the River of Life!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Yesterday my day started off wonderful. I was able to video chat with my daughter and my youngest grandson Silas. He is getting so big! He is now 4 months old weighs 14 lbs 7 oz and is 24 1/4 inches long. He is doing wonderful, growing like a weed. He laughs now and is so dang cute! Nothing like the grandkids to make your day!
until next time...nel