Time for the Hodgepodge, if you would like to join in click on Joyce's button above and have fun. It is a lot of fun and you meet all kinds of new people.
1. William Shakespeare's birthday is celebrated on April 23rd...when did you last read Shakespeare? What's your favorite Shakespeare play?
I think we might have read MacBeth in high school, so decades ago. Probably Romeo & Juliet is my favorite play.
2. What food(s) would you recommend a foreign visitor try when they visit your home country?
I have no idea; wow you are making the brain work Joyce. I have lived in the south most my life so let’s go southern; fried potatoes, pinto beans maybe deer meat and cornbread. Or no wait chocolate gravy and biscuits. Lolol.
3. What's a lie you often tell yourself?
I will get that done tomorrow… Queen of Procrastination remember?
4. What's something you're good at that might surprise us? Remember this is a family friendly blog!
Let’s see how about sewing. I have been sewing since I was in 7th grade. When I was in high school I made my 3 nephews a pair of slacks and a short waisted jacket for Christmas and they fit. If I cannot find the exact pattern I like I have been known to take 2 or 3 and make my own pattern. Here is my nephew Jim with his on.
5. Who is your favorite animal character from a book?
Lassie was always my favorite or Rin Tin Tin. Loved those two dogs!
6. April showers bring May flowers...do you have a green thumb?
Not so much anymore. Patt takes care of all that here.
7. Speaking of rainy days...which one of the following activities would you most want to spend time doing on a rainy day-
Rainy days are good days to read a good book or sort photos and create albums. I need to do that with my mom's old photos. I want to scan them.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
We are going to see The McKameys a Southern Gospel Group in concert at one of the churches here in Springfield tonight. We seen them in Branson, they are so good. Should be fun! We are also headed to Kansas City this Friday. Stan has to do an election count for the Union and I get to tag along. We will spend the night then come home on Saturday. It will be nice to get away for a night.
until next time... nel