I did not watch the special Monday night. And I would say Lucy is my favorite...she has attitude!
"Most psychiatrists agree that sitting in a pumpkin patch is excellent therapy for a troubled mind."~Linus
Would you agree?
Yes, anytime alone is good for a troubled mind.
2. Describe a sound from your childhood. What does this sound bring to mind?
A scraping noise, actually the snow scraping against the sidewalk. Cold winters and lots of snow with my Dad getting out and shoveling. He never had a snowblower, always did it by hand.
3. You've won a trip to a winter wonderland...would that excite you? Which one of the following would you most want to experience (or which one would you dislike the least)-see the Aurora Borealis in Norway, stay in Sweden's Ice Hotel, go dogsledding in Lapland Finland, take a winter wildlife safari in Yellowstone or celebrate Winter Carnival in Quebec?
That would be exciting even though I like to hibernate during the winter. Norway...talk about pictures!
4. Who or what keeps you humble?
I think really thinking about what God did for us keeps me humble. We are so undeserving, I mean he gave His only son, so we might have a way to go to Heaven. Thinking about meeting Him face to face one day, if that does not humble you, something is wrong.
5. What part of preparing for Christmas do you like the most? Explain.
Giving...whether it be presents, baking or of myself. I love the lights and all the decorations, but I love to touch someone...and remind them how important they are.
6. Gingerbread-yay or nay? Is making a gingerbread house part of your family holiday tradition?
Not so much...I love gingerbread cookies. I have attempted them several times but bless their hearts they look like aliens! I think I am rolling my dough out to thin.
7. What's one thing you want to start, do, or complete before the calendar rolls into a new year?
I would like to get on a healthier lifestyle. I need to lose weight and I need to start walking. We have a treadmill, I have no excuse!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. My kids came and spent a few days. We did a Family Photo Shoot for them, we roasted hot dogs around the fire pit, the kids decorated mugs with Sharpie pens, a big Thanksgiving Dinner and we ate too much! A good time was had by all and it just so happens I have a few pictures!
Nothing like family and making memories!
until next time...nel