Monday, November 1, 2010

We Are Thankful For...

http://southbreezefarm.blogspot.com/2010/10/2010-giving-thanks-challenge.html



After much prayer I decided to take on this special meme for the month of November.   I happened to run across it in my friend Jewel's valley.  If you get a chance stop by and see her at Down In My Little Valley.

This meme is hosted by Leah over at South Breeze Farm.  She is challenging us to post everyday something that we are thankful for.  It can be a complete post or just a few words whatever you prefer to do.  Please feel free to join us if you would like to.

Today I am Thankful for:

My grandbaby Eden.  She is our miracle baby.  I look at the pictures of her in her Minnie Mouse outfit and think back four years ago when she was in NICU and they are hard to look at without tears forming much less comprehend that it is the same kid.  You can read more of her story here:  Eden Jade's Story  or you can look at her pictures here: Eden's Hospital Pictures.
Yes today I am Thankful for Eden Jade.

until next time... nel

2 comments:

  1. I saw this meme (be thankful daily) mentioned by someone else; I think it is a cute idea!! looking forward to reading what you write.

    I read Eden's story! Wow!! so thankful she is doing good these days! such a cutie she is!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how these grandbabies get hold of our hearts and wrap themselves around them! Your little Eden is so precious, Nel, and she is a miracle indeed, after getting off to such a rough start! The Lord is so faithful! What would we do without Him? I remember the first time I got to hold little Jaylon in the NICU....my heart just about burst with love!
    Thanks so much for sharing yours and little Eden Jade's story! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete