Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Giving Thanks - Day 9

Today I am Thankful for all of my blogging buddies and friends.  We are a different breed.  We laugh with each other, wipe tears together, and pray earnestly for each other.  You can't get much better than that.  We read each others posts and think "wow I know what they mean," or "yes I remember that."  Most of us will never meet in this walk of life but I really feel like one of these days there will be a bloggy reunion on the other side!  Praise God!



until next time... nel

1 comment:

  1. that was a very nice song! I long for "one of these days!" I do think it will be fun to catch up with everyone that we know online in heaven (assuming they are believers). It will be one amazing reunion that will last for eternity!!

    betty

    ReplyDelete