1 week ago
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Yeah for Joyce! She has created a new meme called Wednesday Hodgepodge! Alot of us were missing the Random Dozen that Lid at 2nd Cup of Coffee had graciously hosted for us, so Joyce decided to have a go at it. If you would like to join us Joyce will post the questions on Tuesdays at her corner of cyberspace at From This Side Of The Pond and then on Wednesday mornings she will have Mr. Linky waiting for us. It may take a little while to get the kinks worked out but she will be rolling them out before we know it. The button above is still not working quite right, unless it is just on mine. It will take you to her blog but the picture is not showing.
Well here we go:
1. Do you think you're more like your mom or your dad?
That is a hard one, the more I think about it the more I guess I am like my mom at least in a lot of ways. My dad was always pretty quiet, never talked alot especially to strangers -definitely the opposite of me, did I ever mention I love to talk. I did get my tempermant from my Dad though, it took a lot to make him mad. He never let things get him down, and I guess I am alot like that. I always believe you pick yourself up, you brush yourself off and continue on. And it does take a lot to make me mad but if I get there hold on to your hats, cause she is going to blow. Doesn't happen very often, the Lord and me worked that out quite awhile ago. Amazing how He can change your life!
2. Do you like roller coasters?
No, not even. I never have liked them. I have been on a few small ones and even those I would have my eyes closed. lol. But now not such a good idea with the pacemaker.
3. How did you name your blog and do you now wish you'd thought about it maybe another five minutes before you hit publish? Would you change your blog title if it were not a huge pain in the derriere? (French makes everything sound a little nicer doesn't it?)
I guess my title is kinda boring, but I kinda like it. I am glad to have the Fastenau name... Have I ever mentioned life is good! Alot different than the first time around!
4. What is the best wedding gift you received? Not married? Didn't get any gifts? Then what is the best wedding gift you've given?
Wow, we got several nice gifts. We got several frames and a couple of photograph albums those are always great to have especially for a photo addict.
5. What is the one bill you most hate to pay?
It bites me to pay the Dish bill. Part of that is because I very seldom watch TV and the other part is because there is never anything worthwhile on.
6. Is the glass half full or half empty?
Half Full of course. Life is what you make it! If you have the Lord in your heart that glass should be half full or full!
7. What is your favorite word? Okay okay. Calm down. How about one of your favorite words?
I think Arkansas - If were talking Arkansas then I am usually planning a trip to see my daughter and grandkids! And yes we are on the road again come Friday! So definitely Arkansas!
8. Now, this is where you insert one random thought of your own.
The thing that keeps going through my head is how glad I am that Joyce started this Wednesday Hodgepodge. You rock Joyce!
Well that is it folks, hope you enjoyed yourself! I had fun!
until next time... nel
Posted by Nel at 12:02 AM