5 hours ago
Wednesday, October 28, 2015
1. Are you comfortable with silence? If you're home alone, do you like silence or do you need regular background noise? Do you seek out times and places to be silent? What's your favorite place to find silence/be silent?
I am comfortable with silence but if I am home alone usually music is playing. I do seek out silent places at times. My favorite place is either on our deck, in the sun room or our bedroom.
2. October 28th is National Chocolate Day. Can't let that go by without a mention now, can we? Will you celebrate? How? Let's say you can have one of the following right this very minute... a cup of hot chocolate, a strawberry dipped in chocolate, a bowl of plain chocolate ice cream, or a slice of chocolate pie...what's your pleasure?
I am not a big chocolate fan...I know that is strange for a woman. But if I had to choose probably a cup of hot chocolate on a cold night.
3. How do you feel about blue jeans? Favorite thing in the world to wear or nope, don't own a single pair? How often do you wear blue jeans in a typical week? Do you own a blue jean jacket?
I used to live in my jeans. lol. And I still love my jeans and I own several pair, I have a couple new pairs I need to get busy and hem them. I probably wear them 3 or 4 times a week. And yes I do have a jean jacket, in fact I have several.
4. Are you superstitious? If so, in what way?
I don't consider myself superstitious. But now that I think about it, I was crocheting scrubbies to take to a shop in Branson. I had 13 single and 13 double and I made 2 more single and one more double because I did not want to give them 13. Strange...
5. If you had to come up with a costume using only things you have on hand right now, what could you come up with?
A scarecrow or an old lady or man.
6. What scares you a little? What do you do when you feel scared?
Right at the moment I cannot think of anything that scares me. When I do feel scared I pray and repeat Psalm 27:1
'The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?'
7. Perhaps today will be the day I hem my pants. Or maybe straighten my desk. ____________________________.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have several random thoughts running through my head. We had a great time at the Don Williams Concert, believe it or not that was on my bucket list. Next Thursday we are headed back to Arkansas, my nephew is getting married to the love of his life! And Silas James is going to be ring bearer. Should be interesting. Last but not least, I am so excited my daughter and her family will be coming to Willard for Thanksgiving. Love it!
until next time...nel
Posted by Nel at 10:58 AM