1. It's October so let's get this out there first thing...have you jumped on the all-things-pumpkin bandwagon? How so?
I have been looking at the pumpkins and the mums. Some of them are so pretty this year! I did get out my ceramic pumpkin I place on my porch, but that is about it.
2. "We have more power than will; and it is often by way of excuse to ourselves that we fancy things are impossible." Francois Duc De la Rochefoucauld
What's something you once thought impossible, but in hindsight see as more a matter of lack of will?
Can't really think of anything...
3. The rose is America's National Flower, but every state also has its own (click hereto see the list). Are you happy with yours? If you were in charge what would youdeclare your state's flower? If you're outside the U.S. what bloom would you like to see labeled as your country's national flower?
The Hawthorne Bush or flower is Missouri's and the Apple Blossom is Arkansas'. I think they are both pretty and I love to take pictures of both.
4. What have you lost interest in recently?
Television - Very seldom do I watch TV.
5. In your opinion, who's the best living musician?
This is a hard question, it is hard to pick just one. In my younger years it would of been easy - Carole King without a doubt. She had a lot of wonderful songs, Tapestry, You've Got A Friend, It's To Late, So Far Away, and Simple Things.
I became a country fan after moving to Arkansas. I enjoy Alan Jackson or George Strait. They are great musicians and singers without all the lights and hype. Love this song, we played it at our wedding. 'I Cross My Heart'
6. S'mores-love 'em or no? Ever make them indoors? Last time you sat around an outdoor fire? Are making s'mores and sitting round a fire pit on your autumn bucket list? Do you have an autumn bucket list?
I like a S'more once in a great while. Have never made them indoors. Probably last fall at my grandson Cain's birthday party. Yes sitting around the fire pit is on my bucket list. My daughter gave me a pit several years ago for Christmas and I still have not had a chance to use it. Planning on changing that in the near future.
7. Your favorite small town? Why?
Scottsville, AR - Because my grandkids live there!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
We are headed to a 2nd birthday party this weekend. It is hard to believe Silas James will be two already.
He is a cute little minion and has this granny wrapped pretty tight!
until next time...nel