1. In two or three sentences tell us what Veteran's Day means to you?
I think it is a wonderful time to remember all those who put their life on the line for our freedom. I always think back to pictures I have of my Dad in Germany during WWII. What a sacrifice all of them have made and are still making for us. We take so much for granted! However we should thank them every day not just once a year!
2. What's your favorite film with a patriotic theme woven into the storyline?
This is kind of a hard one...there are so many good ones. But I do like Top Gun and have watched it several times.
No to the flu shot. And no I do not plan on getting it. My dad took it once and it almost killed him, and I know that does not mean it will me, but that is just how I roll. And no I have never had the flu.
4. I've seen lots of people posting pictures of their
It is difficult to see all of it so soon especially before Halloween. I can remember the time in my life where I had to put things on layaway before purchasing so to some I guess the time of appearing is good.
5. What 'critter' are you most afraid of encountering unexpectedly? Why that one?
I think a bob cat or a coyote. I guess because they are so prevalent in Arkansas. I guess a bear would be one also.
6. Do you like building things? What's the last thing you 'built'?
It depends on what your definition of built is. I have built several cute purses using the sewing machine. If you are talking building with wood, not so much.
7. In keeping with this month's theme of gratitude...what are you most grateful for that brings beauty to your daily life?
My sweet husband. He has added so much to my life and treats me like a queen. I am so blessed that we met each other on line. A true answer to prayer!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have so many random thoughts rolling around in my head. I think I will go with the wedding we attended this weekend. It was my nephew's son who got married. My nephew Jim and I are only 7 years apart in age, he was more like my little brother. They have always held a special place in my heart. It was a beautiful simple wedding. Here are a few pictures.
|Isn't he the cutest ring bearer you have ever seen!|
|Heather and Nick during their 1st dance. The Happy Couple.|
|My daughter Janice and Silas.|
|Eden joining them. Cain was not there, his mom was getting married.|
|Si and the Groom!|