1. Besides Thanksgiving, something you're looking forward to on your November calendar?
I get to see my grands twice this month. We are going to my nephew's wedding this weekend, then the kids are coming for the holidays.
2. If I gave you a thank you card right now who would you send it to and why?
Gee, I am not sure.
3. Of the breads listed, which one's your favorite...bagel, cinnamon, sourdough, garlic, banana, biscuit, pita, Naan, or plain old fashioned white bread?
Toss up between sourdough and banana, which garlic runs in there pretty close. And if it is home made white yeast bread then all bets are off with the others.
4. What's something you have in abundance? Is that a good thing?
Craft Skills. Yes I think so, I can usually do anything I set my head too.
5. November 5th is National Love Your Red Hair Day. Are there any redheads in your family? Who's your favorite redhead?
No red heads in the immediate family. Really do not have a favorite, not close to any.
Yes, a very good choice, Lake of the Ozarks is beautiful. And I have snapped a few photos there.
7. I'm going to try to have something related to gratitude in this spot each week during the month of November. Here's this week's question-
What's something you've learned about yourself this year that you're grateful for?
I am finally enjoying history, it never interested me before.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
We had a good Halloween around our house. It was pretty quiet, but we did have 32 trick or treaters. I love looking at the little ones dressed up. We sent the grands in AR goody bags and two of Stan's great grands.
Nothing like grandkids!
until next time...nel