1. Way back when (the Hodgepodge bicentennial to be precise) several of you submitted questions as part of a
She asks-At what age did you feel like a 'grown-up'? What keeps you young now?
I would have to say at 22, that is when I moved out on my own, actually to a different state by myself! I think my grandkids keep me young, keeping active, keeping the brain going, staying busy.
2. When did you last buy a vehicle? Was this by design or because you had no other option? Was the car/truck purchased for your own personal use or was it bought for someone else to drive? On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being delightful and 1 being 'pass the Excedrin') how would you rate the experience?
3 years ago we bought our Caddy. We needed a different vehicle, the other was running by prayer, literally! My hubby never buys new he buys used, and I hate going to the car lot so I looked online and we found one in Kansas City. Went and looked at it and brought it home. So I would say our experience was 10. They were a great Christian dealership!
3. Corn bread, corn chips, corn pudding, corn on the cob, cornflakes, corn chowder-your favorite of the corn-y foods listed? What needs to be served alongside your selection?
My absolute favorite is corn on the cob, however I am not supposed to eat that a lot. Love it with just about anything! Cornbread is a favorite with milk as a snack or for supper.
4. What's something in your life that regularly requires you to 'put your thinking cap on'?
I love to do crafts and I am always looking at things and figuring out how I can do it. Or I see something and think how I could use that to make something.
5. Share a favorite movie set in a school or classroom, or whose theme relates to school days in some way.
Does Grease count...that was the first thing that came to mind.
6. Reading, writing, and 'rithmatic' are commonly referred to as the three R's. What are the three R's in your life right now?
Rest, Relaxation & Reading.
7. What's something you've learned or tried recently you can say was as 'easy as ABC'?
The only thing I can think of is: A lady at church showed me a headband that she had crocheted. It was really cute. I looked at it closely and she kinda told me what stitch she used and I came home and made it. So yeah it was easy as ABC!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have been busy the last few days entering things on the computer. I first entered 77 items on our Ebay account for sale. And tonight I posted pictures of 30 items on my NFast Creations page. I have throw pillows that I have made. All different designs, made from upholstery material. I purchased Upholstery samples from a store about a year or so ago and I made throw pillows out of them. If you would like to check them out they are here on my Facebook page.
until next time...nel