5 hours ago
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
1. How did you ring in the new year?
Unfortunately I was sick all day. I was feeling better later on so we watched the ball drop sitting in bed. Stan went to sleep and I watched TV for a little while. A real wild bunch here! Feeling better today though.
2. What is one thing you are looking forward to in 2013?
Gosh I am not sure. I guess getting my craft room completely organized like I want it. And hoping to make a trip to the Chicago area - old stomping grounds. Would like to meet up with a few friends I have not seen in years and see my brother and his family.
3. Steven Spielberg is quoted as saying, "All of us every single year, we're a different person. I don't think we're the same person all our lives." What say you?
Basically I think we are the same but hopefully we all have learned new things and have realized that material things are not everything. It is how you treat people and what you do and say...it's what is in your heart that counts!
4. The Pantone color of the year for 2013 is emerald green. Like or dislike? Do you already own something this color? Will you add something in this shade to your home or wardrobe in 2013?
It is a pretty shade of green. I am not one to change my home or wardrobe because that is the "in" thing. So probably no I will not be adding that color unless I was looking for something and it happened to be in that color and I like it.
5. Speaking of emerald...what's your favorite gemstone?
Favorite you mean one? I think turquoise and aquamarine would be at the top. And of course rubies, opals, star sapphires, peridots, need I say more. Just give them all to me...lolol.
6. Share a favorite book or movie from 2012.
We are big Disney fans so I think movie would have to be "Brave." As far as books I have read so many it is to hard to pick just one.
7. What is something you want to tell yourself at the start of this brand new year?
This is going to be a wonderful year and no matter what you accomplish it will be enough as long as God is your co-pilot!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have so many random thoughts going on right now it is hard to pinpoint one thing. Soooo, I will just take this time to say Thanks to each of you who read my blog, and a special thanks to those who leave comments. It's a funny thing even though we have never met, I feel like I know a lot of you. Am I the only one that feels that? When someone does not post in awhile you wonder what is going on in their lives. Again Thanks and I hope and pray 2013 brings the best healthiest New Year ever and you remember to give God the praise He deserves!
until next time... nel
Posted by Nel at 12:00 AM