1. With that being said I think I need to dive right in to some Christmas related questions, don't you? Which do you prefer-pretty gift wrap with a bow or a pretty gift bag with/without a bow? What percentage of your holiday gifts are currently (as in right this very minute) wrapped in some form or fashion?
I prefer the pretty gift wrap and bows. I have a whopping 0% wrapped and what is really sad about that much bought. Sad, sad, sad!
2. What is one item on your Christmas list this year?
I really do not have a list, last year I told my hubby I wanted to give Christmas bags with goodies in them to some of the Homeless here in Springfield. That is what I will probably do again. That was a humbling experience and they were so appreciative and thankful.
3. What makes a home?
A place where friends and family can gather and relax. Where there is love and happiness and you can feel it when you walk through the door.
4. Motown founder Berry Gordy celebrates his birthday on Hodgepodge Day-November 28th. Are you a fan of the Motown sound? If so, who's your favorite Motown artist and/or song? Here's a list in case you're stuck.
Gosh I love Motown, used to listen to it when I was a teen. I think my favorite would be The Temptations -My Girl. And then "War" by Edwin Starr. My brother was in Nam so I was very aware of surroundings in 1969-70 even though I was 12 years old.
5. Red or green-which one is more prevalent in your closet?
Really neither one, you would have to really look but probably more green.
6. True or false-bacon makes it better? If you answered true, what's your favorite dish made with bacon?
I love bacon, if it is done. BLT's rank at the top of the list, but so does a Egg/Bacon/Cheese biscuit from Mickey D's! I also tried a new dish at Thanksgiving, green beans with bacon, onions and water chestnuts chopped up. It was pretty good, they were almost all ate.
7. Share a favorite holiday memory.
Oh gosh I have so many holiday memories it is hard to choose one. I love the time that I spent with my daughter making candies. We made all kinds of different ones and we usually worked on it for a week. Christmas music would be playing in the background, and lots of talking and laughing going on. Good times!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
This crazy thing evidently messed up on me last night. It was okay on the preview but it sure wasn't this morning.
Now my real random thought... lol
I was so proud of myself doing the Thankful posts and staying caught up and then it happened. I went to Arkansas and did not have time. Amazing how those grand kids can take up so much time. I love it! We had a wonderful visit, did a lot of cooking, visiting, laughing, and a few tears wiped. Nothing better than spending time with family!
|Cain just made a basket. He is a pretty good player!|
|Angel... yes, but the halo is slipping off. lol|