Saturday, November 17, 2012

Playing Catch Up - Day 15, 16 & 17


A Thankful Month - Day 15 
I am thankful that we will spend Thanksgiving in Arkansas.  I love it that my hubby has no problem with making frequent trips south.  We have to get in some spoiling time with the grand-kids. And I so enjoy my time with my daughter.
A Thankful Month - Day 16
I am thankful for my extended family.  Stan and I our friends with Janice's dad (my ex) and his wife Gina.  We share our grand-kids and our kids.  Friday night I helped with her dad's 50th Birthday Party.  It turned out great and we all had a great time.  There were about 45 - 50 family and friends there, several whom I had not seen in several years.  It was a lot of fun.
A Thankful Month - Day 17
I am thankful for our house in Arkansas.  It was my mom's little house and was left to me.  It is great because we have somewhere to stay when we are visiting the kids.  It is kind of our home away from home, our getaway.  And the grand kids can still come to Granny and Papa's house!  That I love, and Eden Jade is asleep in the recliner right now.  Life is good!

until next time... nel

No comments:

Post a Comment