It is that time again, hop over to Joyce's and grab the questions, then join in the fun!
1. Share your traditions surrounding the Christmas stocking.
I don't do Christmas Stockings anymore. Always did stockings when I lived in Arkansas for my grand kids after she married. She always had a stocking until she married. We would put them out for decoration then fill them Christmas Eve.
2. How many hours of sleep do you average at night? Is it enough?
Usually 7 - 8 hours. Yes I think it is, however I really think I would feel better if I went to bed earlier and got up earlier. I am usually turning the light in between 2 and 3 in the morning.
3. If you had to give up one thing for the remainder of this year what would it be?
Hmmmm... That takes some thinking. Maybe chips as long as I could eat crackers to get my salt. lol
4. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (or Wills and Kate as I like to call them) have announced they're expecting a baby. Do you follow news of the Royals?
Nope not so much...
5. For me, the sound of childhood is__________________.
laughter. Nothing like a child's giggles and laughter. Makes me smile just thinking about it!
6. Fruit cake-yay or boo? What's your favorite dessert made with fruit?
BOOO - my mom made those stinkin' things every year and wondered why we would not eat them. Give me some Fruit salad any old day!
7. What is one thing you want to accomplish before 2012 comes to an end?
I want to get my craft supplies moved out to the detached garage in my little ol' craft room! It will be wonderful to have stuff all in one place!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have been busy with E-bay listings this week. It takes a while to do the posts but is well worth it when you see things selling! Love it!
until next time... nel