Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A Thankful Month - Day 6


Today I am thankful for our Church and Church Family.  We are not a very big church in fact we are known as 'the country church at the edge of the city.'  We have a wonderful pastor and his wife is a sweetheart!  And we are all like family.  When we started there about 6 years ago we averaged 12 on a good day, now we average 24 or 25 and at times we have 30.  I love the fact that I feel like I have been to church on Sunday mornings and Sunday nights.  On Wednesdays we have a wonderful Bible Study.   About the time we switched pastors, an older couple started attending.  Talk about a piano player and song leader...the Lord has really been blessing us!  If you are ever in the Springfield MO area look us up.  Heritage Chapel Free Will Baptist on Farm Road 146 off the Bypass.  You would probably even get to hear my hubby and I sing a song.  
Yep, definitely thankful for my church and church family!

until next time... nel

No comments:

Post a Comment