- Have you ever baked bread from scratch?
You bet! Nothing like the smell of fresh home made bread. On holidays everyone always requests my yeast rolls.
- If we decided to have lunch on the porch, and you so kindly volunteered to fix it (thank you). What would you serve?
An assortment of finger foods.
- Show us, or tell us about your key chain ( the thing you have on your car or house keys).
I am kinda boring when it comes to my key chains. I have an assortment of the cards from different stores and the library and the ring. I was always told not to have heavy keys especially hanging from your car key, it is not good for your ignition.
- Have you ever tried a challenging or dangerous sport? No. I don't mean rush hour traffic, but I understand the confusion. :)
Nope I am not much into sports. Turning the pages on a book or counting stitches on my crochet project is about as sporty as I get.
- Have you ever written poetry? If not, have you ever had anyone write a poem for you? If you aren't happy with this question, we'll even accept a "Roses are red..." poem.
Yes I have tried my hand an poetry at different times in my life. I have had one rambling in my head lately. I need to put it to paper before it rambles right on out. You can read the one I wrote about my dad here. And the one I wrote about my friend Patsy here. The one about Patsy was published in a book, but at the time I was not able to purchase a copy and now it is out of print. I love all kinds of poetry.
until next time...nel