It's Hodgepodge time you know you want to join in the fun, what are you waiting on?
1. My daughter earned her Master's Degree this past weekend...what's something you've 'mastered' in recent weeks or months?
I can't think of anything right off. I haven't tried anything knew lately. Hmmm that kinda sounds boring. My life is not boring tho- I love my life!
2. What song most reminds you of your childhood?
The Mockingbird song, my mom used to sing that to me when I was going to sleep, when I was real little. Good memories...
3. What do you think about single gender groups and/or events? Should every group/event be open to both genders? If not, what sort of exceptions do you think are appropriate?
I think at times it is good to have events for single gender. Sometimes the girls just need to be together bonding and the same with the guys.
4. What's your favorite spice? Your favorite dish containing your favorite spice?
I love Cavendar's seasoning. I use that in a lot of different dishes.
5. I saw this question on Marla's facebook page and asked if I could
Chevron patterns are everywhere! Do you like it or think its just a little too much? Do you own anything 'chevron'?
I am so out of things. I bought a case for my zeepad and it has the chevron pattern. My granddaughter informed me how cool I was. lolol
6. What's something you disliked as a child, but can fully appreciate now?
Vegetables in general... I disliked about everything except green beans and corn, now I love all kinds and will try anything at least once.
7. What can irritate you very quickly?
People acting like they are better than others. We all put our clothes on the same way people!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My daughter was in the ER again last Thursday with contractions. They got them stopped Thank you Jesus! But she is still hurting some. Please remember to say a special prayer for her. She is only 31 weeks. She is not due until October 17th. The doctor did say everything looked perfect, that he was right on schedule for size and everything. My daughter thinks they may have a football player cause he is definitely kicking more that Eden Jade did. I am sure that is why she is hurting more. They said his kicking may be throwing her into contractions at times. Anyway the little man needs to chill and relax for awhile longer. :)
until next time...nel