My life is actually pretty simple already. I have some organizing of files on my external drive I need to do. That would definitely make life easier.
2. It's also National Peach Month...peach pie, peach cobbler, or please pour me a Bellini? What's your peach pleasure?
Definitely peach cobbler! My mom used to can peaches and they were the best for cobbler...sure do miss them!
3. Eleanor Roosevelt once wrote, "Do one thing every day that scares you." Agree or disagree...explain.
I think I disagree. I am not scared by a lot of things, I think it would be hard to find something every day. I am not afraid to try new things.
4. What's your favorite household chore? Yes-you have to name one.
Dusting my family pictures, nothing like family!
5. Fodors recently listed (what they've dubbed) the ten most beautiful sunset spots in America. Click here to read more and see the pretty pictures, but this is their list:
Butterfly Beach in Santa Monica CA, Mount Haleakala in Maui HI, Old Fort Marcy Park in Santa Fe NM, Laguna Beach CA, Hopi Point in Grand Canyon AZ, Four Seasons in Miami FL, Santa Monica Pier in Santa Monica CA, Gay Head in Martha's Vineyard MA, Ensign Peak in Salt Lake City UT, and Mallory Square in Key West Florida.
Have you seen the sun set from any of these spots? If you could choose to watch the sun set this weekend from one spot on the Fodors List, which would you choose? Where was the prettiest sunset you've ever seen?
I have seen the sun set at the Grand Canyon, not sure if it was at Hopi Point or not that was many years ago. I love to take pics of sunsets I have so many from all over. Here are a couple:
|Panama City Beach|
|Arkansas - Lusk Farms|
I use a few apps on my zeepad. I think the one I use the most is the Bible.
7. We've recently passed the halfway mark for 2013...write a seven word sentence that sums up your year thus far.
Where on earth has this year gone?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Getting excited and anxious about our new grand baby. Talked to Jan yesterday and she is very uncomfortable and hurting a little - her back. She talked to the doctor and they told her to get home and put her feet up and do nothing until the hurting quit. And if got worse to come in. She is not due until October 17th. Eden was about 7 weeks early and spent her first 6 weeks in NICU, we are praying and believing there will be no complications with this little man!
until next time...nel