It is hard to believe it is Hodgepodge time again. They say time flies when you are having fun... I must really be having some fun! Cause it is flying! After you enjoy reading my answers (you know you will) click on Joyce's button to get all the questions and to link up. We would like to read your answers also (you know we do). And here we go...
1. Do you and your family enjoy camping? What do you enjoy most/like the least when it comes to family camping? When was the last time you camped?
I grew up camping and as Janice was growing up we went quite often. I think the closeness that sitting around the campfire brings is one of the things I always loved. Probably the last time I camped was around my birthday in 2000. Lots of memories, good and bad. Nowadays our camping consist of an EconoLodge or some kind of motel. Rough stuff...lolol.
2. Did you attend a summer camp when you were a kid? Is that a happy or not so happy memory?
No, I always wanted to go, but never was allowed to go.
3. Over the course of your life, what have you probably spent more time pondering than anything else?
Why adults mistreat children mentally or physically.
4. Which of the seven natural wonders of the world would you most like to see?
I have seen the Grand Canyon but would love to go again, and go completely around it and even down in it but not walking or by burro. lolol
5. What was your first real job?
I worked at A.O.H.A. (American Osteopathic Hospital Assn.) between my junior and senior year, then again after I graduated. We published their magazine and put alot of meetings together. I was the gopher and chief flunky... and loved it!
6. Lemonade or Sweet tea... which do you prefer on a hot summer day?
I love Sweet Tea, I am from the south. All though, homeade fresh lemonade can't be beat either. My mom used to make the best!
7. What is something that always brings a smile to your face?
Talking to my daughter or my grandkids. Eden Jade saying Granny I love you, or singing our song, You Are My Sunshine!
8. Random Thought...
Sorry I have two... First of all is anyone else having problems leaving comments sometimes. I cannot leave a comment on Joyce's or a couple other blogs. It just keeps going to the log in page. Just wondering.
And ... I would like to invite all of you over to catch a glimpse of my new blog N Fast Photos. It is a work in progress. I have got the greeting cards loaded on the Anniversary, Birthday and Congratulation pages along with Inspirational Posters. Would love to have any comments or suggestions. Thanks to those who have already ventured over there! Appreciate your sweet comments!
until next time... nel
2 months ago