Monday, June 13, 2011

Random Monday....


Just thought I would stop in and let you know I am still around.  It seems like I am meeting myself coming and going.  It was a busy week and this week is about the same.  


We made a trip to Kansas City after we found a car we were interested in.  We really liked it, so we brought it home, that was an all day trip.  It is a 2004 Cadillac DeVille DHS with only 68,000 miles on it, one owner, clean, a few little nicks and scratches on the outside but not bad, beautiful, and loaded.
We were very happy with the dealer also.  They went out of their way to make sure we were happy, including the goody box and we received a Thank You card today.  What really impressed me was it is family owned and they are closed on Sundays.  You do not find that much anymore.  So far we are really enjoying it.


Our old car, bless her heart, I named her Betsy, she was a good car, but has over 186,000 miles and as much as we travel we needed something dependable.  She is a Cadillac Deville also, my hubby has a thing about his Caddy's, and I must agree they are nice riding vehicles.  He has spoiled me with them.  I used to want a VW Bug, not so much anymore.  lol


I am still working on my photo blog, it is a slow process.  Thanks to all of you that have been checking it out.  I really do not have it up and running and I have already had over 500 visitors.  


Thursday night we are having supper with a couple from our church.  I am sure it will be a fun night.  It is always nice to spend time with Christian friends.
Friday we are headed back to Kansas City, Stan has some union business to take care of.  We will spend the night and then come home on Saturday.  It is always nice to get away for a night once in awhile.


Next month we are back on the road again, birthday celebrations in Arkansas, then off to Florida for a week.  Panama City, I cannot wait, it should be a lot of fun.  And I am sure I will find something to take pictures of.  Ha-ha!


until next time... nel



No comments:

Post a Comment