Here are my answers:
1. Do you prefer to read the book or see the movie?
I guess I would have to say see the movie because if both are available I will always pick the movie. But I do love to read. I have read more in the last 4 years than ever! I finally have time to do what I want.
2. What is your favorite holiday and why?
I think Easter. Of course it reminds me of what Jesus did for us. But it is also because it is refreshing. New beginnings…
3. Which do you like better - the mountains or the beach?
I really would have to say the mountains. I love the ocean, but it is usually so crowded. The mountains are quieter; you can hear the sounds of nature.
4. If money were no consideration, what vehicle would you drive?
Probably a Cadillac Escalade. Those look pretty cool and caddys are good cars. We have 179,000 + on ours. My dream car has always been an old VW Bug restored.
5. What is your favorite cold-weather beverage?
I am pretty much a diet coke drinker year round or sweet iced tea. Every once in awhile during the winter I will drink hot chocolate.
6. How do you communicate most often with your friends: phone, email, text, face-to-face, or Facebook?
Since most of my friends and family are in Arkansas, usually email or Facebook. Except my daughter we talk usually ever other day, sometimes more, sometimes less if she has a lot going on.
7. How do you receive your mail? Mailbox on the porch, at the end of the driveway, down the street, or post office box?
Our mailbox is up the street a little ways with the other neighbors.
8. Of the four basic personality types - sanguine, phlegmatic, melancholic, and choleric - which is your strongest? Which is your least evident?
I would say sanguine is my personality type, however I usually follow through with things I start.
9. What do you miss the most about being 20?
The ability to sit in the floor and get up with no problem, or no aches and pains! Boy I miss that!
10. How long from the time you get up, does it take you to get ready to walk out the door in the morning?
If I have to take a shower it usually takes an hour or so, if not then usually 30 minutes.
11. Who handles the car maintenance and pays the bills in your family?
My hubby takes care of the car maintenance with a little input from me. We both are involved with the bill paying. We pay ours once a month. He gets them together then I write the checks.
12. For those in the US, how many states have you visited? For those outside the US, how many provinces/other countries have you visited?
Wow, I will have to look at a map. That took awhile, lolol. I have been in 34 states, some of them, edges, but hey I have been there. I have not been to the west coast states or the northeastern states. And of course there are a few that we just drove through, that I would love to go back and investigate.
That's all there is. I hope everyone has a wonderful week!
until next time... nel