- Are you looking forward to fall?I love the temperatures in the fall! And love to take pictures of the trees so yes I am looking forward to fall.
- What are the three best colors for you to wear, and the three worst?
I think blue, purple and yellow so my hubs says. I try not to wear white, tan and lavender.
- What is your favorite kind of juice? If you are not into juice, you can tell us your favorite flavor of soda, tea, coffee, Tang, mud, etc.
I love apple juice, cranberry juice and white grape. Muscadine juice made in Altus, AR is pretty good to if you can find it.
- Have you ever been in the hospital (at least an overnight)? You don't need to share the ailment, but tell us what the longest time is.
There has been 5 different times that I remember where I have had to spend the night. 6 days was the longest when I fell off a horse and was unconscious for 3 days of those days.
- Do jingles, songs from ads, and TV or movie themes stick in your head? Do you find yourself singing them? (This question means that I'm trying to find out if I'm the only crazy person who sings quirky stuff!)
Yes, they do so you are not the only crazy. I usually remember the old ones though... You know ... Plop, plop fizz fizz.... I can't believe I ate the whole thing... The Good and Plenty song... and
Sorry, I get carried away sometimes...lol. Too bad they do not have commercials like we used to have. See you next week...
until next time...nel
7 months ago