I happened to run across this meme while I was visiting Cathy's blog, Tales of the TCKK Family. Something about a porch always catches my interest, so I decided to join in. It works a lot like Wednesday Hodgepodge. Questions are posted and answered on Tuesdays and there is a Linky tool to join in. These memes are a great way to meet new friends. So here is mine for this week. Join in you know you want too!
1. Bacon or sausage? If vegetarian, what do you have for breakfast?
I am kind of picky about both. My bacon has to be crisp as in dead! I can eat Jimmy Dean sausage with no problem, but others do not get along with my tummy.
2. Do you take time to "smell the roses"?
I think I do. For the last 6 1/2 years I definitely have. Since I have remarried I no longer have to work. I love to take pictures and capture what the Lord has given us to enjoy! We are so blessed!
3. What's your favorite stone fruit? (Peaches,nectarines,plums, apricots, and cherries are in the stone fruit family.)
I would have to say peaches but plums are right behind!
4. What is the thing people notice most about your personality? ( quiet- outgoing- polite-funny-etc.)
I enjoy life! I love to talk and never meet a stranger. I love the Lord and my family with all my heart and soul.
5. Is there a hobby that you have wanted to do, but haven't started yet?
I was just discussing this with my hubby a couple of days ago. I want to give my hand to oil painting. Definitely on my bucket list!