2. What's something you might ask someone else for help with?
I have some old pictures of my mom's that I need to find out who they are. I need to ask one of my older cousin's if they have any ideas.
3. Did your family take summer vacations when you were a child? If so, where did you go? If you're a parent, did/do you plan summer vacations with your own family? Did/do they resemble those you took as a child?
Yes, usually it was to Arkansas to visit family but I have a lot of good memories. We did go camping on weekends also with my mom's sisters and their families. We took a few vacations, usually to relatives. We could not afford much more.
4. Pool-lake-ocean...which one is most appealing to you on a hot summer day?
I am not sure, they are all so crowded on a hot summer day.
5. Have you ever justified using the expression, 'you gotta be cruel to be kind'? Was it really necessary or were you rationalizing?
No, can't say that I have.
6. The Journal of Psychology recently mentioned the results of a survey identifying the ten most hated foods as-liver, lima beans, mayonnaise, mushrooms, eggs, okra, beets, brussel sprouts, tuna, and gelatin. Of those foods, how many do you actually hate? Anything you'd add to the list?
I agree with liver if it is beef liver, yuck! Not big on lima beans or beets. Okra has to be fried good not slimy. Otherwise the rest would be okay. I am not fond of green peas (martian turds), I can eat them in something but not by themselves. Ewww!
7. What's your favorite book or movie set in a beach or lake town?
I really enjoyed Safehouse.
8. Insert your own random thought here.