Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Hodgpodging 132...


It's Hodgepodge Time, grab the questions and join in the fun, you know the drill!

1. What's something people might ask you for help with?
Figuring something out on the computer, or organizing something.  I am a great organizer.  

2. What's something you might ask someone else for help with?
I have some old pictures of my mom's that I need to find out who they are.  I need to ask one of my older cousin's if they have any ideas.

3.  Did your family take summer vacations when you were a child? If so, where did you go? If you're a parent, did/do you plan summer vacations with your own family? Did/do they resemble those you took as a child?
Yes, usually it was to Arkansas to visit family but I have a lot of good memories.  We did go camping on weekends also with my mom's sisters and their families. We took a few vacations, usually to relatives.  We could not afford much more.

4.   Pool-lake-ocean...which one is most appealing to you on a hot summer day?
I am not sure, they are all so crowded on a hot summer day. 

5.  Have you ever justified using the expression, 'you gotta be cruel to be kind'?  Was it really necessary or were you rationalizing?
No, can't say that I have.

6.  The Journal of Psychology recently mentioned the results of a survey identifying the ten most hated foods as-liver, lima beans, mayonnaise, mushrooms, eggs, okra, beets, brussel sprouts, tuna, and gelatin.  Of those foods, how many do you actually hate? Anything you'd add to the list? 
I agree with liver if it is beef liver, yuck!  Not big on lima beans or beets.  Okra has to be fried good not slimy.  Otherwise the rest would be okay.  I am not fond of green peas (martian turds), I can eat them in something but not by themselves.  Ewww!

7. What's your favorite book or movie set in a beach or lake town?
I really enjoyed Safehouse.

8. Insert your own random thought here.
Arkansas bound on Thursday.  Clint's birthday is today, Jan's is tomorrow and Eden's in Sunday.  Fun times!

until next time...nel

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy all your celebrations and time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martian turds makes me laugh. :)

    Have a great time with all the birthday celebrations!!

    ReplyDelete