There were 467. I graduated from West Leyden in Northlake, IL. No I did not know all of them. Actually I am in contact with more now because of Facebook than when I was in school. I was very quiet and shy in school, no self esteem.
2. What was the last thing you photographed?
Saturday, our church met at Ryans and had lunch for Mother's/Father's Day. I took a few pictures before we started eating. We have a small church but about 15 showed up. It was a lot of fun!
3. Pickles-love 'em or loathe 'em? If its love what's something you eat that needs a pickle?
Love 'em! I love to eat Kosher Dill Strips wrapped in a piece of bread. A pickle sandwich - yeah I know I am weird. I usually just eat pickles by themselves. Love Bread & Butter, Sweet & Sour or sometimes called Lime Pickle, and I have a recipe for Fire and Ice Pickles. They are really good!
4. What's a stereotype you seem to perpetuate without meaning to?
Wow - I am not sure on this one. I am drawing a blank!
5. Ever been horse back riding? If so is it something you enjoy? If not, do you have any interest? Did you watch the Kentucky Derby? Will you be watching the last leg of the Triple Crown this weekend?
Used to horse back ride all the time until I got thrown and was in the hospital for 3 days unconcious. Enjoy it - not so much anymore. I can finally be close to one if it is on the other side of the fence. I do watch the races if they happen to be on. I have always wanted to go to the races. Had plans to go with a few friends for my birthday one year. Unfortunately, one of them was killed in a freak accident two days before my 24th birthday. One of these days...
6. What's your favorite 'wedding' movie?
I love the "Runaway Bride" with Julia Roberts. I also like "Father of The Bride" 1 & 2.
7. What is one 'tourist attraction' in the USA that you'd like to see in person.
I would like to see the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. I can only imagine what my ancestors thought when they set foot in the United States.
I would also like to see Yosemite National Park. Those are at the top of the list, of course there are lots of others. I think we are truly blessed in the United States, it is sad more people do not enjoy it. Ooops that is more that one isn't it? Oh well you know how I roll...
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Looking forward to this evening, it has been a long time since I have been to a Revival. We are meeting at the church and taking the bus to Marshfield Free Will Baptist Revival, about a 28 mile ride. Expecting a blessing!
until next time... nel
2 months ago