Join in the fun if you would like, just hop over by Joyce and grab the questions and then share your answers with the rest of us.
So here we go...
I tend to be a perfectionist on things and will start things over if I do not like the way it is turning out. Sometimes it takes a lot longer to get things accomplished.
2. Jacques Cousteau's birthday was Monday, June 11th...ever been scuba diving? Is that something you'd like to try? What's your favorite 'under the sea' creature?
I have never been, I had thought about it once upon a time but not sure if I could handle the mask on my face. I love dolphins and love to watch schools of salt water fish swimming also.
3. On a scale of 1-10, how comfortable are you in and around the water? (1=not at all, 10=very) Do you know how to swim and if so how and when did you learn?
Probably about a 6. I can swim a little, I think I could save my life if I had to as long as I didn't panick. I don't like getting out over my head when swimming, if I am on a boat no problem. We had swimming in high school, but really did not learn anything except how to float. I took lessons when I was 19, there were three of us that went, we had a lot of fun!
4. What's something you do to motivate yourself to tick an item off your to-do list?
I like to get my to do list done so I can do something I enjoy.
5. What makes a good neighbor? Are you a good neighbor?
State Farm... lol. I don't guess that is what you really wanted. Someone who is friendly but not nosey. Someone who will wave at you when they see you out or chit chat for a little while. Someone who keeps their place clean and their pets in their yard. I try to be a good neighbor.
6. Who loads the dishwasher at your house? Is there a right way and a wrong way?
Patt does the dishes here at Willard, and she does not use the dishwasher. At our Arkansas home I do the dishes, and we do not have a dishwasher in that little house. When I cook at my daughter's I usually load the dishwasher.
7. You know it's summer when_________________________.
the neighborhood pool opens.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am so excited my cousin Debi is coming to visit. She will be here tomorrow. We grew up together, living only 3 blocks apart. We are planning on a girls day out, going to Branson to the outlet malls and just running around. It has been a long time since we have spent any time together. Really looking forward to it.
Hope everyone has a wonderful week!
until next time... nel