It is time for Wednesday Hodgepodge, if you would like to join in just click on the button above and grab the questions to answer on your blog. It's a lot of fun!
People that are in a hurry and think they need to be first at everything and will not stand in line.
2. Would you describe yourself as a light packer or do you need everything in your closet plus the kitchen sink?
Well you know you never know what you might need. Need I say more! lol
3. What's the best lesson a child ever taught you?
To try and see life through their eyes. They see the good in everything.
4. Share one piece of advice you'd give a recent graduate as they attempt to enter the job market?
Don’t expect to start out at the top of the ladder, you have to start at the bottom and work your way up, and don’t expect to get the perfect job the first time around.
5. What's your favorite lemon something?
I am not much on lemon, I would say fresh lemonade like my momma used to make.
6. Flat sandal, wedge, heel...your favorite footwear?
Flat slip on sandal or flip flops.
7. What do you like best about a beach holiday? If you're not a beach lover (GASP!!) what do you dislike the least?
Listening to the water and watching the sunset. I also love looking for shells while walking barefoot in the sand at the edge of the water. Can we go now?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have a follow-up appointment on Thursday of this week. It seems to be healing nicely and the pacemaker seems to be working fine. I have to say taking the bandage off each day hurts worse than the surgery. I have a few places where the tape pulled skin. Ouch!
Well that's it hope you have a great Mother's Day ladies!
until next time... nel