1. My daughter2 is graduating from university this month and plans to teach elementary school. What are three qualities you most want to see evidenced in a teacher?
I think – a) They love what they are doing, b) it is not just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of children, and c) they love kids.
2. You can tell a lot about a person by_____________________.
The way they approach life and the company they keep. Their eyes tell a lot also.
3. What song makes you think spring?
Sunshine on My Shoulders, or Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head. Both of them make me think of spring.
4. May 1st is Mother Goose Day...share your favorite nursery rhyme.There was an old woman who lived in a shoe,
She had so many children, she didn't know what to do;
She gave them some broth without any bread,
She whipped them all soundly, and put them to bed.
I can remember thinking I was glad my mom didn’t have that many kids, I didn’t want to be whipped and put to bed. Lolol
5. What makes someone unforgettable?
The legacy they leave behind.
6. Should music and/or art be part of a well rounded education?
Yes I think so.
7. What social situations make you flustered or nervous?
I don’t like to go anywhere where there is an open bar or a lot of drinking, so I guess some weddings and parties.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Dismissed from the hospital at around 6:45, stopped and ate supper, (I was starving) and got home by 8:00. I feel great! Everything went really good, new pacemaker is working great, no complications at all. Praise God! Have to take it real easy for about 5 days, and then be careful for a couple weeks. Have to go back in to be checked May 10th. I am a little sore but not bad, and a little tired, hitting the bed here in a little while. Thanks for all the prayers! God is Good!