Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Memory Challenge...


SIESTA SCRIPTURE
MEMORY CHALLENGE

Verse 3

"And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer,
believing ye shall receive."  Matthew 21:22  KJV

What a special promise from God's word.  If you would like to join us in the memory challenge stop by Living Proof Ministries.  Click here to read the instructions.  It is a great way to hide His word in our heart.

I have a special prayer request for everyone.  Alot of you know I recently attended the Memorial Service for my cousin Gale that lost her battle with cancer.  Please remember her daughter Ginger in prayer.  Ginger will be having surgery this Friday.  She found out two weeks ago she has a large mass on her ovary.  The doctor's are saying that there is a 50% chance it is not cancer.  I am praying and believing that it is benign, and I claim God's promise.  Please join me in praying for Ginger.

"Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee." Psalm 119:11

until next time... nel


No comments:

Post a Comment