It is Random Dozen Time once again. If you would like to join us hop over to Linda's corner at 2nd Cup of Coffee and grab the questions, then jump back over and link up. It is a great way to meet new people and make great blogging buddies.
HERE WE GO:
1. Do you believe, somewhere deep inside, that blonds do indeed have more fun? That they are "dumber" than brunettes or redheads? Be honest!
Not a chance, hair color has nothing to do with either one, having more fun or being dumb. It depends on the person. I have to confess though I have laughed at a blond joke or two.
2. Which animal would you most like to observe in its wild habitat?
I think it would be cool to see a lion in it's natural habitat. The lion is so massive and powerful. Even though he is big, he is so light on his feet, I love the way they carry themselves. King of the Jungle!
3. This week the U.N. announced that Dr. Mazlan Othman has been appointed the official "Alien Ambassador," should any extraterrestrials contact us. Have you, or has anyone you know, ever seen a UFO?
Nope do not know of anyone who has and I have never seen anything. Honestly I do not believe in extraterrestrials. And I have a real problem when I think of how much is being spent on stuff like this and we have homeless hungry people in the United States! Sad!
4. Name your favorite Hitchcock film.
The only thing I can think of without looking it up is "The Birds." I can remember watching it when I was a young kid and it scared me to death. For a long time I would not have anything to do with our parakeet. But yet every time it came on, I wanted to watch it. lol.
5. Would you rather spend time at the library, the mall, a craft store or home?
This is a hard one for me. Of course I like being at home, but I could spend hours in a craft store, same at a library. So how about if I run by the craft store and spend a few hours, then drop by the library, and then spend the rest of the day at home, looking over my craft supplies I bought, and the books I checked out. (No there is a run-on sentence for you!)
6. Which Disney princess is your favorite? (Or Disney character, if you are a guy)
I love Cinderella. She never really felt sorry for herself, she dealt with what ever her step sisters through her way. And in the end she found true love...
7. What kind of art is your favorite?
Art covers a lot of areas. My absolute favorite is photography. I enjoy photography, love capturing what God has given us through my lens. Just to put this in perspective we were gone 2 nights and 3 days last week and I took about 445 pictures. Yeah, what can I say, except good thing I have a digital! I also love oil paintings. Something I would love to try my hand at.
8. How do you feel about viral videos, that is, videos made by amateurs that end up on Youtube receiving thousands of hits?
As long as the videos are in good taste and do not go against God's Word, I have no problem with them.
9. Where do you buy your jeans?
I have not bought any jeans in awhile. I think it was Wal-Mart or it might of been JC Penneys.
10. Tell me about your first automobile accident.
Oh wow, my first accident, I was 25, Janice was 7 weeks old. I had just gone back to work after having her. Thank God my mom was keeping her for us while I worked. At that time I was still driving my truck. It was a nice looking ride, had quiet a bit of chrome with a roll bar in the back. Anyways, I was pulling onto a road at a bad intersection, I looked both ways and proceeded to pull out. About that time a vehicle came flying over the hill and hit me on the passenger side right behind the door. Totalled my truck, it could not be driven, knocked a hole in the gas tank. Everyone said as hard as he hit me, I was lucky it did not catch on fire. I was taken by ambulance to the hospital. Ended up with a concussion and a broke wrist. I was in a cast that started around my fingers and hand, all the way up to my elbow for six weeks. I was glad it was not my right hand but still it was hard having a baby at home. I could not pick her up or change her diaper. I would have to place a pillow on my arm then her dad would carefully place her in my arms. I have to say he did step up and was very good about helping and taking care of Janice during this time. It was a very long 6 weeks, she cried a lot and so did I!
11. Have you ever been honest when you knew you would benefit more if you would be dishonest?
Oh I am sure, cannot think of any specific situations right at the moment.
12. If you were appointed "Ambassador to Aliens," what would you show and tell first about life on Earth? What would be the most difficult thing to explain?
I think I would want to share Jesus with them. And it would probably the hardest thing to make them understand.
Well There You Go Folks...
Wow, Talk about random! Thanks Lid for hosting this fun meme. It is always fun learning more about blogging buddies.
PLEASE NOTE: I will be announcing a giveaway the end of next week. I will be celebrating 2 years of blogging. Who would of thunk it? It amazes me all of the wonderful people I have met online, and I would like to show my appreciation. Make sure you check back for the details and join in the fun!
until next time... nel