Random Dozen time again. You know the drill, answer the questions then link up with Lid at 2nd Cup of Coffee. It is a lot of fun and you will meet all kinds of friendly blogging buddies.
1. How do you feel about "Gladiator" sandals, also called "Roman" or "Jesus" sandals? A fashion yea or nay?
They don’t do much for me, I am so short and have such wide feet. But I do like them on other people.
2. What is your favorite pizza?
Supreme all the way - Italian sausage, bell peppers, onions, mushrooms and cheese, and occasionally pepperoni thrown on there. I made homemade pizzas in Arkansas…mmm good!
3. There are plans in the works to sell roughly 1,000 items from Star Trek: The Experience in Las Vegas. This means you could buy Picard's chair for your family room. If not a Star Trek item, what prop, background, set, etc. from what TV or movie would you buy if you could?
[Ex: Hurley's "I Love my Shih tzu" shirt from LOST, the plantation home "Tara" from Gone With the Wind, or Tracy's tambourine from the Partridge Family.]
Well it would have to be from some other set. I have never watched Star Trek, at all. I know, I told you I am weird. Let me think… Ok if I got to pick I would say John-Boy’s journals that he wrote in from The Waltons.
4. Name a local food or restaurant that your area is famous for.
Lambert’s – Home of the thrown rolls. It is actually in Ozark but not to far south from us. Good food! Awesome rolls! Go early, they get very busy!
5. What is your current favorite snack?
Saltine crackers, have had the Cheese and Peanut Butter crackers also. Keebler brand, they are the best!
6. Hypothetical: You are required to be a reality show contestant. Which show would you choose based on your probability of success? (You cannot choose "none.") A. Dancing with the Stars B. Biggest Loser C. Survivor
It would have to be Biggest Loser. I can’t dance and move like they do. Survivor would be out. Biggest Loser is the only one I might have a chance at. Would love to lose some weight.
7. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being uninhabitable and 10 being cleanliness that meets the standards of OCD, how clean is your vehicle's interior?
About a 5 – it needs a good vacuuming and wiping down then it would look pretty good.
8. It doesn't feel like Spring until _________.
Everything starts blooming, the robins start pulling worms up for their babies and the fish start biting.
9. Something that made you laugh really hard recently is ____.
A joke I received on email. I don’t really remember what it was, because I already deleted it. But I remember laughing and laughing.
10. Tell me about a goal you're working toward.
A goal – I want to get all of my mom’s pictures scanned and put on cd’s for my brothers.
11. Share a thought-provoking or inspiring quote this week.
"Death is not a period, but a comma in the story of life."
I believe it is just the beginning!
12. Name one thing that you do as a parent that you absolutely know will make your kids happy. If you're not a parent, feel free to substitute "friend" or nomenclature that works for you.
I am trying to go thru all my pictures and more especially my mom’s pictures and put names on the back. Because there is a lot that she will have no idea who they are.
Now wasn’t that fun! Oh come on you know it was! Why don’t you link up and join us.
Now we interrupt this Random Post to wish 2 very special people a Happy Birthday. That’s right a Happy Birthday. My sweet husband and his bigger twin are celebrating their 71st birthday today. Stanley and Sterling alias Rocky. They grew up in Holdrege, Nebraska. Rocky lives in Juniata, Nebraska now. They may not look alike but their personalities are very similar. I hope you both have a wonderful day!