We did have a fun day of shopping, what else would a girl do on a free day? And believe me Eden Jade can shop with the best of them! The rain stopped about 30 minutes after the walk was cancelled, I think it was just a sign… we were supposed to shop! We did run in to a few issues in the Toys R Us parking lot, I will post about them later. We felt like we were part of CSI:Little Rock.
Ok now that I have peaked your interest or have you totally lost, let’s answer questions, the Random Dozen Questions that is:
1. Have you ever been so lost that you were really afraid?
I have been lost a few times, but I always remembered what my Daddy always said. “You are never lost, you are just in new territory, and if you backtrack you should be able to find your starting point. And if not enjoy the adventure!” Needless to say, I have been on a few adventures.
2. Have you ever been to an island?
No I have not, would love to see Hawaii one of these years.
3. Are you more of a thinker or feeler?
Can I be both? lol. I think a lot of things thru, sometimes to much, but at the same time I go with my feelings. If it doesn’t feel right I don’t do it.
4. Do you tend to see issues or situations in life as black and white or shades of gray?
Pretty much black and white, I think. It is either right or wrong, no in between.
5. If you were stuck on an island, what book would you hope to have with you (Let's pretend the Bible is already there, so you can't say that.)
My journal, I would go nuts if I could not write my feelings down. And if I were stuck there, I better have a couple to write in.
6. What are you most afraid of?
My loved ones and friends dying and not knowing Jesus as their personal Savior!
7. Would you rather lose all of your old memories or never be able to make new ones?
I am all about making new memories; you cannot live in the past. I treasure my old memories, but new ones are so much fun to make.
8. Pretend I'm looking at a scrapbook page about you. There are three spaces for you to drop in individual pictures. What are those pictures of, and why did you select them?
First would be the day my daughter was born. She is one of my best friends, and always has been.
Second would be the first time I got to hold my grandbaby Eden Jade, she was 3 ½ weeks old and was still in NICU, so it was bittersweet. But I knew all was going to be ok!
Third would be when I married Stan. He is my soul mate. Marrying him is one of the best things that ever happened in my life.
9. If you were re-doing your wedding, what would you do differently? (If you're single, tell me one thing you would do if you were planning a wedding OR huge party.)
Which one? Sorry couldn’t resist. I can’t think of anything that I would of done differently when I married Stan. It was everything I ever wanted.
10. Tell me one thing you know/believe about forgiveness.
I am a very forgiving person. I do not believe we should hold grudges, what good does it do? You know Jesus died on the cross to forgive us, if He can do that why can’t we forgive?
11. You're waiting in a doctor's office. What is your favorite way to pass that time?
I am a people watcher. I especially like to watch kids. If there is no one there, I will find a magazine to look at, even though they are usually old.
12. If there were a clone of you in a parallel universe what is one way you hope she/he would be the same as you and one way you hope she/he would be better
First of all, that is a very scary thought! I would hope she would be as organized as I tend to be and as forgiving as I am, also as patient as I am. I would hope they would not be a procrastinator. I am so bad about waiting to the last minute to do things.
OK There you have it, now it is your turn. Grab the questions, answer them, and then hop over to Lid’s at 2nd Cup of Coffee and link up, so we can all enjoy your answers too. Have a great week and keep checking back for CSI:Little Rock
CSI: Little Rock
until next time... nel