Joyce poked her head above the snow long enough to get Wednesday Hodgepodge together. Now just skate over and grab the questions from her and join in the fun! Blogging Friends are the best!
1. When did someone last suggest you 'chill out?' Or, when did you last tell someone (or want to tell someone) to 'chill out?' Or when did you last tell yourself to 'chill out?'
Wow, I don't really remember the last time I said that. I have a tendency to say 'You need to cool your jets.'
2. What most recently caused your heart to melt?
I received this pic this morning on my phone with Kissey Faces in a text underneath.
I sent one of me back and Jan sent me a text saying Silas was giving me sugars. It was a perfect way to start the morning! One of those moments that just grab the heart!
3. "An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered." G.K. Chesterton
Your thoughts? When did you last experience either an adventure or an inconvenience? How did you see it at first as an adventure or an inconvenience? Does it feel the same in hindsight?
If you really think about it there is a lot of truth to that. Sometimes things we go to do don't always turn out like we planned and we can learn to make the best of it and turn it in to an adventure. Better than being bummed about it. That was too deep, I can't really think of an example now... lol
4. A Wendy's Frosty, root beer in a frosty mug, or a frosted chocolate cupcake...of these three, which one is your favorite 'frosty' treat?
Oh a small Wendy's Frosty hands down! Love them! Sometimes a perfect ending to a night in town.
5. Would you say your life so far this year has been more like a circus or a symphony? Explain why?
I would say a circus. You never know what is going to happen in the Big Top! lol We have laughed a lot! Life is never dull with Stan's twin brother living with us.
6. Since it's a 'snow day' here, what's your favorite song containing the word 'white?
This song was one of my mom and dad's favorite songs. We did not attend church when I was young but they still believed. I can remember hearing this song many times as I was growing up. And it is one of my favorites that has the word white in it. And of course White Christmas.
7. If you had to leave the city you currently live in, what would you find the hardest to leave behind?
With no hesitation I would have to say my church and church family. They are the best!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
First of all I have to mention we have been having beautiful weather. It was 58 degrees today and the sun was shining!
I am getting so excited, we are going to have visitors over Valentine's Day weekend. My daughter is bringing the grands up for a couple nights. It will be good to see them and spoil them a little. They are planning on attending church with us and Eden Jade is going to sing. Praying we will have good weather so they can make the drive. Thank you Jesus!
until next time...nel