Saturday, January 17, 2015

Did You Know...

Getting older is so much fun.  Problems with stiffness, aching joints, cholesterol, memory, diabetes, just part of the fun.  And of course Doctor appointments, at least every 6 months, or you can't get your medicine refilled. 

I have to say Stan and I are both blessed.  He takes three prescriptions and I take one.  Both of us were told at our Doctor appointments last year that we were borderline diabetic and we needed to watch what we eat.  Do you know how hard that is, practically everything you eat turns to sugar.  

A friend told us what she started using.  So we thought we would give it a try.

That's right - Cinnamon Tablets - 1000 mg - 2 a day.  We had probably taken them for 2 months when Stanley had an appointment.  We were very pleased when he received his results.  His blood sugar was fine and there were no signs of diabetes.  I have an appointment at the end of the month, can't wait to see my results.

Sometimes little things make the biggest difference if you know about them.  Kinda like Jesus Christ, what a difference He can make in your life.

'Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.'   Philippians 4:11

until next time...nel

2 comments:

  1. I have heard of the benefits of cinnamon. Glad it seems to be working for you two!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been told I'm a little to close on the sugar too. Thanks for telling about the cinnamon. Think I'll try it too. I'll be curious to hear what it's done for you.

    ReplyDelete