It is Hodgepodge time again, we would love to have you join in. It is a lot of fun, and Joyce stimulates are thinking and brain power.
Honestly, I would say tiredness. This weather is killing me going from 75 one day to 37 the next. It just makes me want to crawl under the covers and not come out till Spring is really here. lol.
2. What is the nature of compassion? Is it learned or innate? Can compassion be learned? If you're a parent is this something you've purposely sought to instill in your children, and if so how?
This one is a hard one for me. I have to really work on it. I have a problem when someone is wallowing in self pity. I have always been one with the belief you need to pick yourself up, dust yourself off and try again. If it is something that there is a means to improve the situation and they are not doing it, I have no compassion. But if it is someone who is genuinely sick and cannot do anything to improve then yes I have compassion sometimes to much to a fault. I think I try to distance myself from people because I get to emotionally involved.
3. Do you prefer to watch romantic comedy or romantic drama...or are you rolling your eyes saying bring on the action flicks?
I am a chick flick person, I love romantic comedy and drama.
4. It's April which means baseball season is officially upon us here in the US of A. Humphrey Bogart is quoted as saying "A hot dog at the ballgame beats roast beef at the Ritz." Agree or Disagree?
Ohhhh give me a Chicago style Vienna hot dog anywhere! I soooo miss them.And Sonic's just doesn't do anything for me in my book.
5. What's something in your community or city that needs fixing or improving?
I cannot think of anything off the top of my head. We have a pretty good community!
6. Share a song you enjoy that mentions flowers or a specific flower in its title.
My brain must be asleep the only think that comes to mind is: Daisy Daisy give me your answer do...7. April 22nd is Earth Day...do you believe there's life on other planets? That wasn't the question you were expecting was it?
Not so much... on both questions.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
It is hard to believe that April is almost over. This month I have been posting for the A to Z challenge also. I have really enjoyed it. I have had to do some reading and researching for mine, but I really feel like I have learned quite a bit from it. Gee just don't know what I will do next month. lolol
until next time...nel