This weeks questions...
Yes I do have a nice Webster Collegiate Version, sounds impressive huh? lol. However, I usually use the online version, unless I have several things open and my computer is extremely slow.
2. Should public schools ban Halloween celebrations? What about other holiday celebrations currently under fire?
I see nothing wrong with Halloween celebrations, it is what you make it. I always enjoyed dressing my daughter up and making her costumes, and have made a few of Edens. I love handing out candy and seeing all the young ones come to the door. It is bad if only you make it bad. I do not have a problem with any of the celebrations, I do like the idea that if children bring presents they have to bring for everyone, that way no one feels left out.
3. What's your favorite 'dog' movie?
My all time favorite show was Lassie or RinTinTin? Do you remember that one? But as far as a movie I would have to say "Old Yeller" or a newer one would be "Beverly Hills Chihuahuas."
4. When were you last somewhere you'd describe as 'too quiet'?
I guess probably the last Sunday night of September at church. We have food and fellowship following the services and it was very quiet in there, every one was busy eating, but I mentioned it was too quiet.
5. Are you a neat cook or a messy cook? In other words do you clean as you go or make a big mess and then deal with it later?
I usually clean afterwards, but usually there is not a big mess, because I do put things by the sink as I am finished with them.
6. Did you hear about Felix Baumgartner, the skydiver who broke the sound barrier via parachute? Was your first thought COOL! or was your first thought CRAZY! Are you adventurous?
I didn't hear anything about it.
7. What's not a word but should be?
Some say ain't is not a word but it is in mine. lol. Whatcha - I use that all the time. As in - Whatcha doing? Whatcha up too?
8. Insert your own random thought here. We have a big project going at our house. We have an extra garage that needed organizing. I don't think my hubby had any idea what he had out there. Him and Alice did alot of flea markets and collector's shows, and we have a lot of merchandise left. Trying to get a good inventory on it so I can start listing it on Ebay. If you are ever looking for anything older in Ty, Precious Moments or Hallmark Ornaments, let me know, who knows we might have it in stock. We do have a few other pieces also. The best part of this project is I will have my own craft space. The previous owner had a beauty shop on one side of the garage with a wall dividing it. That is going to be my craft corner or room. Can't wait, I am getting excited!
That is it for this week, if you would like to join in click on the button above and grab the questions. Joyce is a wonderful host and does a great job with the questions. Hope you have a great week and thanks for stopping by!
until next time... nel