Ninety-nine, that is hard to believe! I would love to say this is my 99th group of answers but nope I can't do that, just not as dedicated as Joyce! Joyce does a wonderful job, join in you will have a lot of fun and meet some great people!
1. So, do you like beer?
Once upon a time I was a beer drinker, I could hold my own on Friday and Saturday nights. I have not lived that lifestyle in ages! I think everyone has different ideas and believe differently about drinking but I know for myself I don't want anything to come between me and my God.
2. What's your least favorite repetitive task?
Probably cleaning the commode. Yuck!
3. When was the last time you rode a bus? Where was it headed?
Does a church bus count? There is a really good place to eat about 45 minutes from our church and we rode the bus over there.
4. What song from your childhood or from your own children's childhood could make a parent's nerves stand on end?
Oh my gosh, Five little monkeys jumping on the bed, that one gets old after awhile.
5. The US Presidential election cycle is drawing to a close (can I get an AMEN??), and the third and final debate was held last night...what was the last thing you 'debated about'?
We have been reorganizing our extra garage and we have debated or discussed what needed done and where to stack things.
6. Can a person make too much money? How much is too much?
I think a person can make too much. And I think too much is when it starts becoming the most important thing in your life. It seems people with a lot of money tend to be unhappy.
7. Pop-soda-coke-something else...what's it called where you live?
Growing up in Chicago it was always pop, but after moving to Arkansas in 79 coke caught on real fast. I always say coke now no matter what flavor it is.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have got to get busy working on Christmas gifts. My granddaughter informed me all of her dress up clothes were getting to little. So for Christmas once again we are going to give her dress up items. Three years ago that is what she wanted and she has been dropping hints again. I don't think I am going to make all of them, but have picked up a few things at yard sales that I am going to rework. I found a beautiful poofy skirt that I am going to put elastic in the top and put a couple ribbon straps and make her a long dress. We have picked up a few hats and pairs of heels and of course purses and jewelry. Yeah I think she will be all fixed up. Nothing like grandkids!
That's all for this week-remember God loves you!
until next time... nel