1. In what ways do you indulge yourself?
I tend to sleep in of a morning, which I am up till 1 or 2 in the a.m. that makes it okay, right?
2. Have you ever taken a cooking class? Any interest? What type of class would you most like to try?
I have never taken a cooking class, I like to try new recipes on my own. I would love to take a class learning how to oil paint.
3. What does it mean to be a good citizen?
I think exercising your right to vote is at the top of the list for being a good citizen. In my mind it is loving wherever you are and taking pride in it.
4. 'Tis the season of the political advert...do these ads influence your vote?
No they do not...I hate the ads. They are usually just running each other down.
5. What's something you see today that makes you wish you were a kid again?
Lego Blocks - I would of loved me some Legos!
6. What's your least favorite cliche?
You can't teach an old dog new tricks.
7. What percentage of your Christmas shopping has been completed? How does that make you feel?
0% - doesn't feel that great...
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Glad to be back at Hodgepodge! My grandbaby has not been feeling very well lately. Please remember Eden Jade in prayer...you can never get to many prayers!
until next time...nel
1 week ago