It is that time again… Random Dozen Time! So jump on over to Linda’s at 2nd Cup of Coffee and get the questions. When you get them answered stop by her place and link up so everyone can learn a little more about you. It is a fun time and you meet a lot of wonderful people… so go on, go for it!
1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?
Wow… I have a pair of hiking boots that are probably 20 years old. They were good leather ones, and I only wore them when we were up on the mountain, or out looking for mushrooms. They are still in really good shape.
2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety?
No I haven’t yet. But probably will this coming weekend. My favorites are: Trefoils, Lemonades, Dosidos and Tag a longs. Will have to have 1 box of each.
3. Do you know how to ballroom dance? If not, would you like to?
We had ballroom dancing in high school. Not sure if I would remember it, but it might come back. Oh I would love to know how. I love watching a couple that can dance and they are so in to each other, and it is almost as if they are just floating. It is so pretty…
4. Were you a responsible child/teenager?
I would think so. I was a good kid. Never did drugs, never drank anything until I was of age. I was pretty much a homebody. I was very shy… yeah I know hard to believe. lolol If my parents asked me to do something, they knew that it would be done.
5. How many of this year's Oscar-nominated movies did you see?
Would you believe just one… “Up”
6. If you're going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself?
I can’t watch blood being drawn; I get light headed, no matter who it is being done to.
7. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
When I was working it was always Friday because the weekend was around the corner, but since I do not work anymore probably Sunday. I enjoy spending time with my church family.
8. Do you miss anyone right now?
Oh yeah… I miss my daughter, and my grandbabies, but will be seeing them in a couple of weeks. Woohoo! And lately I have really been missing my mom and dad. Dad passed in 1998 and Mom in 2007 and they have been on my mind a lot lately
9. Do hospitals make you queasy?
10. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card. Not that you ever would, you responsible person, you.
Ohhhhh Do I have to decide? lol. Hobby Lobby, could I have fun there! Or CBSO Christian Book Store Outlet… Oh man… books, music, and pretties, for the whole family; yep I could do that one too.
11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items?
As long as it is basically the same or tastes the same, I am a generic sort of girl… or which ever is cheaper.
12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels?
Either way works for me. I am an eyes person, you can tell a lot about a person by their eyes. Can usually tell if a person is truthful by looking into their eyes.
Now wasn't that fun, what are you waiting for, now it is your turn, join in the fun and hop over to 2nd Cup of Coffee and link up. You won’t be sorry. It is a lot of fun and you meet some wonderful people, and we all could use another blogging buddy!
But before you go, I have to share something with you…
I was the winner over at Kathy’s corner at Mimi’s Mini Tales giveaway. I received my winnings in the mail last week. My grandbaby Eden Jade is going to be so excited.
She loves puzzles, and this has Cinderella, Goldilocks and the Three Bears and Pinocchio. There also was a Jumbo Play Pad, with pictures to color, Connect the Dots and all kinds of fun games. I think her bubba Cain will enjoy that. If you have never been over to Kathy’s blog click above and check her out. She is a wonderful lady who adores her grandkids.
until next time... nel