1. Do you prefer even or odd numbers? Any particular reason?
I like even numbers. Even numbers seem happier… lol I know I am weird, but proud of it!
2. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being "not at all" and 10 being Carly Simon-worthy, how vain are you?
I would of always said before this weekend “2 or 3” but I have to admit I had squeeze in a date with Loreal before my friend Kathy came in. I did not want her seeing all my gray growing out. And I am so glad I did... she didn't have any, and it is still natural. (and she is still my friend) lolol
3. Among these Irish stereotypes, with which do you identify most closely? Talkative, Proud, Inquisitive, Love to party, Hot-tempered
Talkative – definitely, I used to be shy… no one believes me when I tell them that. I go nuts when I lose my voice and cannot talk! Proud - hmmm very proud of my family. Inquisitive - yeppers, I am always asking questions. Love to party - depends on what you call partying, if it involves drinking, not so much! I have learned you can have a party just by being yourself! Hot-tempered - I don't think so... It takes a lot to upset me.
4. How lucky do you consider yourself?
Pretty Lucky lately… I saw my friend after 18 years. I won the traveling book giveaway and just found out I won 3 puzzles on another giveaway, more about that later in the week. So yeah, I consider myself pretty lucky.
5. What is the subject of your favorite post that you've written?
I wrote one titled “Close to My Heart”. It was about March of Dimes and my grandbaby Eden Jade. You can read it here.
6. Describe March weather where you live in three words.windy, cool, rainy
7. How apt are you at detecting blarney when you hear it? (Smooth talk, flattery)Oh pretty good; some people just know how to smooth talk! I can usually see them coming.
8. How "green" are you, environmentally speaking?
Not green enough… Sorry!
9. What is your favorite song this week?
“Amazing Grace” I think with Kathy coming in this weekend, it reminded me how far I have come spiritually. Neither one of us were troublemakers, we would drink a little now and then, but we were of the world. Neither one of us was living for the Lord! Thank God for His Amazing Grace!
10. You are walking along and see a coin on the ground. What denomination does it have to be before you will stop to pick it up?If I see it, I will stop and pick it up, doesn’t matter what it is, although I am usually not looking down when walking.
11. Complete the sentence: "Every time I look outside my window ...."I love watching the birds, always looking for a photo taking moment.
12. What was the #1 song on the day you were born? See this site to find out.
Young Love by Tab Hunter
Wasn’t that just a lot of fun! Thanks for stopping by and learning a little more about me. Now if you will post the questions and your answers on your blog, then go over to Lid’s at 2nd Cup of Coffee and link up, we can learn a little more about you. It’s a lot of fun!
Now for more fun, I want to tell you about two giveaways going on.
This is the fun “I won… You win!” giveaway; it includes the traveling book “Sisterchicks in Wooden Shoes.” And I am sure Cathy at "Tales of the TCKK Family" has some fantastic goodies included. Just stop over at her corner of blog land and check it out.
And for the second giveaway; it is over at Angie’s Home Cooking. She is celebrating her first anniversary in blogging; she already had a giveaway on Angie’s Ad-Lib, but decided that wasn’t enough. So go over to her blog and see how to be included in this fantastic Homespun giveaway. It includes…a copy of her favorite recipes in a small binder (a gift that she has only shared with family and new brides), two embroidered dishtowels and some bright notecards to possibly use in sharing recipes with others.
If you have never visited these ladies blogs, check them out. I know you will like what you find!
Good luck everyone!
“Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.” Matthew 6:8
until next time... nel