1. When was the last time you relocated? Did you move yourself or leave it to the professionals? Are you happy staying put or is there a move in your future? Best thing about moving to a new city or town? Least favorite and/or hardest thing about
My last relocation was not a total relocation. I moved some of my stuff but a lot of it stayed at our house in Arkansas. It was almost nine years ago when we married. This is good, I love our house and area, but I do miss Arkansas! And if I outlive my hubby that is where I will relocate to close to my family. I would say the chance of exploring a new area is the best thing about moving. The hardest thing is when you have to leave memories behind or family.
2. When were you last 'moved to tears'? Explain.
I would probably say last Sunday morning at church I was wiping tears. Our pastor and his wife were singing 'How Great Thou Are.' That song gets to me every time. What He did for us, dying on that cross, and we are so unworthy!
3. Do you have rules about eating in the car...any forbidden foods? What's the last thing you consumed in your car? Your go-to car snack when traveling long distance?
No we eat in our car. Last thing consumed was probably a Wendy's Frosty. When we are traveling we like chips, crackers, pretzels or trail mix.
Jesus Take The Wheel - Carrie Underwood
We do not do a lot of drive thru - probably Sonic.
6. "He who hesitates is lost"...would you agree? When it comes to making decisions do you generally act quickly or do you more often than not fall into the 'lost' category?
I don't agree with that. We never make quick decisions usually we will talk about it then decide. I usually like to sleep on it...cause sometimes it looks totally different after you have slept on it.
7. When was the last time you got lost? Was it stressful or an unexpected happy adventure?
I have never considered myself lost. My Dad always told me you are never lost, you might not know exactly where you are at, but enjoy the ride while you find your way back on track. That is a lot better than getting stressed!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
It was so nice out this evening. It was a cooler and it was not humid. We sat on the patio and enjoyed the hummingbird show. We have 6 or 7 keeping us entertained. Also I was enjoying our crepe myrtle. It looked like it was dead after the winter. I was afraid we did not get it in the ground soon enough for it to get established, but I just left it this spring. And oh my gosh it is even blooming. Thank you Jesus!
until next time...nel