Better late than never... I was messed up on my days for some reason. We won't mention age or anything. Here is my answers, where's yours?
1. What's something you're looking forward to in the month of June?
Relaxing, we have no plans at all. Just taking one day at a time.
2. In what way have you come full circle?
I think life in general. I remember when my mom finally retired and she had time to enjoy her grandkids. I guess it amazes me that I will be 60 in 2 years and that used to sound so old but now not so much, I don't feel 60. But then I think about how I am at that stage where I am now watching my daughter raise her kids and I see myself in her. But I am the one that is sitting back just enjoying them, watching them grow, taking in all the funny things they do and laughing at my daughter, telling her you were just like him or her. So yeah, I guess my answer would be I have made the full circle in life.
3. Lonely Planet lists 10 spots in America you should see in 2015 and the reasons why. How many on the list have you seen? Which one on the list would you mostlike to see?
Queens NY, Western South Dakota, New Orleans, Colorado River Region, North Conway NH, Indianapolis IN, Greenville SC, Oakland CA, Duluth MN, and the Mount Shasta Region CA
I have seen 3 of the areas, but I have always wanted to go in to the SC region.
4. A song that describes your mood right now?
Definitely 'One Day At A Time'
I actually met Lynda Randle at a Women of Faith Seminar, She is awesome! So down to earth and easy to talk to! And guess what I have a picture!
5. Strawberry ice cream, strawberry short cake, strawberry pie, or strawberries right off the vine...your favorite?
Strawberry Short Cake...now you are talking!
6. Aesop's birthday is celebrated on June 4th, although there is some disagreement as to whether or not that's accurate, or if he was even a real person. Regardless, the name Aesop is associated to this day with many well known fables. Which of the following best applies to something in your life right now? The Tortoise and the Hare (Slow and Steady wins the race), The Ant and the Grasshopper (Be prepared),The Fox and the Goat (Look before you leap) or The Crow and the Pitcher (Necessity is the mother of invention)?
The Tortoise and The Hare most definitely! Not really running a race but things are slow right now.
7. The answer is yes...what's the question?
Are you happy with your life right now?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
This month is our stay at home month. Life is good. There are so many little projects I would like to accomplish this month. Just taking One Day At A Time!
Remember...Jesus Loves You!
until next time...nel