Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Confessions...

Ok, I have a confession to make - I was real proud of myself this morning I was all smiley and went over to From This Side Of The Pond, to copy the Wednesday Hodgepodge questions for the week. Here lately I have been late posting my answers or have totally missed it.  So I felt on top of the world, One of those I Got This feelings.  Well guess what, I forgot - No Hodgepodge this week.  Joyce is in the middle of moving so Hodgepodge is not happening this week.  And I totally understand but see that is how I have been rolling lately - totally forgot about it.

So needless to say I have to do some soul-searching about this Pride thing.  Maybe the Lord is trying to tell me something. 

Here is to the Hodgepodge next week!  Will I be early...probably not!  But I will be there!

until next time...nel

No comments:

Post a Comment