1 month ago
Wednesday, January 22, 2014
1. It was decided on Sunday the Denver Broncos will meet the Seattle Seahawks in this year's Superbowl. So when was the last time you bowled? Not where you thought this question was going is it? Do you like to bowl? Are you any good?
It has been a few years since I bowled, which is quite sad because I love to bowl. At one time I was on a league many many moons ago, and then I was good. But now not so much! I have been bowling on my tablet, but I guess that doesn't count. lol
2. Should sports stars be role models?
I don't think so, but maybe that's because I am not a sports person.
3. January is National Oatmeal month...are you a fan? How do you like your oats?
Nope you can hold the oats. I will eat them once in a great while, but I prefer them in cookies.
4. What is one book on your reading list for 2014?
5. What would you like your future self to say to your present self?
Get your act together and quit wasting so much time on the computer.
6. When scrolling through the TV guide, what is one movie title that makes you want to stop, grab the popcorn, and watch for a while?
Hmmm, I am not big on movies and have to stay away from popcorn, but I could settle for some chips and maybe a good chic flick.
7. What are two style trends you hope never come back into fashion?
Hotpants and Afro hairstyles
8. Insert your own random thought here.
This has been a very busy enjoyable week. My hubby's twin brother is here visiting for a few weeks from Nebraska. I have spent a lot of time in the office but I can hear them talking and laughing. Glad they are getting to spend some quality time together.
until next time...nel
Posted by Nel at 12:01 AM